The feature that everyone has been waiting for is complete. Yes, we can now edit income and expense categories in Track Every Coin.
You can now set your own categories of income and expense. To edit categories, click on the edit button next to the category pie chart.
You can add, rename, delete and modify any category. If you are a parent you can have categories like: Kids / School etc.
For a bachelor you can set categories like: Booze, Partying etc
If you are a small business, you can have categories based on different expenditure heads in the company. You can also edit your income categories to suit your requirements.
So go crazy and create your own categories.
Steps involved in adding / editing categories:
- Click on “Edit Categories”
- Click on “Add” and rename the category
- Once you have typed a category name press “Enter” to save the category – This is an important step.
- You can rearrange categories using the two arrows displayed above
- Click on Save to finally save your list.
We feel this is a very important feature that will help you get financially organized. Do let us know your comments and feedback.