Categorized | Announcements, Products

Mobile application for Track Every Coin

Posted on 15 March 2011 by Roopa

Track Every Coin’s mobile application for Nokia phones is now live. Click here to download the app from Nokia OVI store.

This is only our step 1 in the mobile app space.

This application will currently work on all S60 phones with 240×320 resolution. We will shortly roll out for other resolutions.

We will also develop applications for other phones in the future (Android, i-phone, Blackberry, etc).

If you have an i-phone, an android or a blackberry, for now – you can always access Track Every Coin by visiting “http://m.trackeverycoin.com” from your mobile’s browser.

So what is the advantage of a mobile application?

• You can add an expense on the go.
  • You do not need internet access on the mobile all the time.
  • You can sync your data to your account on the web at your convenience.

Go ahead and download the application and let your friends know about it!

6 Comments

• At 2011.03.22 06:11, Jeffrey said:

Hello,

Thanks for developing this app. I was using TECI’s web based application but due to Internet connection problems I was not able to update properly. Now this application will help me to track my coin’s offline. But please update the application to other resolution also since my nokia 5320 phone is not supported by this app.

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Jeffrey

• At 2011.03.22 07:18, Vikram said:

The application works on Nokia 5320. It works on all S60 with 240×320 resolution. Do let us know if you need any help downloading the application.

• At 2011.03.23 05:57, Jeffrey said:

Sorry it was typo error. My phone is Nokia 5230

• At 2011.03.29 08:00, Vikram said:

Yes. This is a touch phone. We are working on this. Meanwhile you can try our mobile access. m.trackeverycoin.com This works on all resolutions.

• At 2011.11.17 17:17, Alex said:

Hello,

I’m very interested to have this app on Nokia 5800.
      I see your post is from March, will you release the touch based app this year.

Currently, this is the only drawback preventing me to use your system.

Thanks for answer!

• At 2011.11.21 10:02, Vikram said:

Thanks for contacting us. With nokia changing its strategy we might not develop the application on all symbian phones. Instead we have changed our mobile web to have a better interface. Do try http://m.trackeverycoin.com and let us know how you like it.

(Required)
      (Required, will not be published)