Launch of Desktop Application – Track Every Coin

Posted on 03 April 2011 by Vikram

Track Every Coin now has a Desktop Application. The desktop application is a standalone application that can be used without internet connection to keep track of your income, expense, split bills and company reimbursements.

If you travel a lot and need the app on your laptop/netbook or like to have your financial information on your desktop, then the Track Every Coin Desktop Application is for you!

The App also has an option to sync with your web account at Track Every Coin for data backup. If you change your computer your data is always intact.

We have built the app with Adobe AIR, that makes it platform independent. It works on Windows, Mac and Linux.

You can download the application by visiting our homepage: www.trackeverycoin.com, click on “Get Desktop App” and then click on Install now. Here are a couple of screenshots:

Expense screen:

Graphs -> Pie charts:

Go on and download the app for your computer. Download from here.

21 Comments

• At 2011.04.07 07:07, Swaroop said:

Hi Vikram,

Looks like a cool little offline App to have on your Desktop, but you never have mentioned that we have to purchase it at a price of $6.
    Anyways, a great looking app! Great work!!

• At 2011.04.07 07:50, Vikram Chadaga said:

Yes, there is a one time cost of $5.99.

There is a 14 day trial for the app. Feel free to try out the app first!

• At 2012.04.01 16:34, Vikram said:

The application is now “FREE” ๐Ÿ™‚

• At 2011.07.01 14:29, Abhinav said:

I have started using the online version. It’s nice. I know that is it currently free. Do you plan to keep it free in the near future, and are the chances of closing down the shop? The reason I ask is that there is plenty of effort that is needed to keep things up to date. I don’t want it to vanish one day, and I lose everything that I had tracked.

• At 2011.07.02 08:36, Vikram said:

Thanks for comments. Yes the basic version will always be free for end users. We have created Track Every Coin from our own personal needs… rest assured we will never shut it down ๐Ÿ™‚

• At 2011.12.05 16:40, victor said:

It cannot sync and collect data i have inputed on my phone. how do i sync the two.

• At 2011.12.05 17:32, Vikram Chadaga said:

Hey Victor, Thanks for your feedback. The desktop app currently is a one way sync. All data is sent to the website. When you enter using the mobile, data is sent to the web. We have envisioned a dual sync for the desktop app and will implement that in the future.

• At 2012.01.05 20:20, Jayesh said:

cool i love this app ๐Ÿ™‚

• At 2012.02.23 09:49, Ravindran said:

Sorry,I haven’t had an answer for my earlier letter. I have started using the desktop application. My problem is that the application is not closing down unless the router is switched on. Does this not defeat the very purpose of the desktop application. Please understand that I am not a computer professional. I am an old dog trying to learn new tricks. You can give a helping hand for me to learn.

Thanks.

• At 2012.04.01 16:36, Vikram said:

Sorry for the delayed response. Under settings you can disable “Auto Sync” this should solve your problem.

• At 2013.01.10 21:06, Kranti said:

Hi,

Desktop application is not working. Not able to login. It stuck into login window.

Thanks
              Kranti

• At 2013.02.10 13:40, Minhaj said:

The desktop App is not working for me. I have adobe air installed but the software is not downloaded or installed? I’m using Windows XP

• At 2013.02.11 17:27, Vikram said:

Adobe air seems to have this issue on some machines. We would advice you to use the website Track Every Coin directly as it has more features compared to the desktop application.

• At 2013.02.11 10:55, Javed A. Khan said:

Hi,

I am a regular user for trackeverycoin. from past two days i am facing issue as when i am hitting the sync button the Bar goes till 70% and then stuck and says “Sync not completed try again later”. I am stuck and want to generate some really essential reports.

Please help.

• At 2013.06.08 01:33, Vikram said:

Sorry to hear that you are facing some issue with our desktop application. We would recommend you to use the website Track Every Coin directly as we have a lot more features like events.

• At 2013.06.20 19:51, Ash said:

Hi,

I have same problem as Javed. Bar goes till 70% and then stuck and says โ€œSync not completed try again laterโ€. when trying to sync.
                  I have all my past 2 months data on the desktop application and will be a lot of work to replicate it on the website.
                  Is there any solution to the sync issue?

Please help urgently.

• At 2013.09.03 08:28, Vikram said:

Sorry about this issue. We are now encouraging all our users to use the Website directly instead of the desktop application as our website has a lot more features.

Please enter all your expenses on the web or mobile application.

• At 2013.08.12 17:32, Pradeep said:

I have desktop application and planning to upgrade my machine. How to port it into the new machine?

• At 2013.09.03 03:05, Vikram said:

Hey Pradeep,

We have stopped our desktop application support. Our online version has a lot more features. Please continue to use our website and mobile application and not the desktop application.

Regards,
                      Vikram

(Required)
                    (Required, will not be published)